Meet the Fast Lane
WELCOME TO THE FAST LANE
Life in the fast lane gets your pulse racing. It’s where time accelerates and your adrenaline levels peak. You either keep up with it or you leave. The choice is yours.
The marriage between racing and timekeeping is nothing less than perfect. From our A1GP days to our Lotus F1 and MotoGP adventures, we have a been around roaring engines from day 1. And we are hungry for more.
10 HIGH-OCTANE DESIGNS
Choose the racing watch that suits your style. Do you go for Mansell’s brash style? Or Damon Hill’s limited edition inspired by his championship winning Williams car? Whether you prefer Canteen, CEO Tech or Swiss Volante based model, they are all crafted from the finest materials and breathe speed and performance.
One of the greatest drivers ever to grace a circuit, Nigel Mansell is the only driver in history to hold the F1 and IndyCar championship crowns simultaneously. This timepiece brings together the passion, determination and never-say-die attitude that propelled Mansell to motorsport glory and immortalised him among the racing greats.
F1 Champion Damon Hill is a purebred racer. Like his World Champion father, Graham Hill, Damon is a fierce competitor who knows how to get around a track on two and four wheels. Inspired by his championship winning FW18 car, Damon Hill’s limited edition shows the car’s iconic colour scheme and victorious spirit.
The first driver ever to win FIA Championships in two disciplines, FIA World Rally and World Rallycross Champion Petter Solberg is a motorsport legend. This limited edition captures the potent mixture of focus, dedication and excitement that fuels Petter’s burning desire for victory.
Racing needs precise engineering. These watches have all the key elements; bold design, high-quality materials, and cutting-edge Swiss technology at the heart of it all.
Wear your watch proudly wherever you go. Featuring luxury, scratch resistant, anti-reflective sapphire crystal, these timepieces are built to last.
The Fast Lane timepieces are now available at a special pre-order price until January 29th, 2021. Orders ship between end of April and May 2021, subject to Swiss production schedule and shipment. The timepieces will be available at full retail prices in May 2021. Create your personalised engraving, select your limited edition number and make your own exclusive statement.
The following specific instructions and terms apply to any pre-order for a Fast Lane watch. Due to the special nature of the offer made, these terms differ from our standard terms and conditions (which can be found here)
- - After online order, you will receive an email confirmation of your order.
- - No cancellations or changes of order details or engraving will be accepted after 3 days of the order date.
- - Delivery will take place between April and May 2021, (subject to production schedule, shipment and coronavirus related measures ) and will be made according the agreed-upon shipping agreement, subject to the country of destination.
- - Delivery dates are indicative only and therefore not binding.
- - Upon watch delivery from TW Steel head office to your country, our local customer service representative will contact you on behalf of TW Steel to further discuss the watch delivery arrangements.
- - The right of withdrawal does not apply to your pre-order of this collection, as this watch will be manufactured according to your specification, i.e. it is not prefabricated but will be manufactured on the basis of individual choices and/or wishes uttered and will therefore be personalized.
- - Only VISA, MasterCard and American Express and other locally accepted payment methods are accepted. Non-refundable handling charges may be charged by your bank when payment is made by a credit card.
- - Different collection methods and service terms may apply to different countries. Please inquire with our local office for details.
- - In addition to your statutory rights, this collection models come with a 3 year manufacturer’s warranty.
- - TW Steel reserves all rights in case of any disputes.
- - Only alphanumeric characters, spaces and punctuation are allowed.
- - Special characters, letters with accent marks and non-English letters cannot be engraved.
- - Laser engraving is limited to one line and up to 24 characters, including spaces.
- - All text is centred to fit the space.
- - Capital letters are suggested for easy legibility.
- - All engravings on the case back are performed exactly according to the confirmation email sent by TW Steel, including upper cases, spelling and spacing.